We aim to facilitate the active participation of citizens in cultural life through a range of creative, educational and dynamic activities.
We have conducted workshops at the festivals:
- Village au-Pied-du-Courant
- Imagine Monkland
- Petits bonheurs
- Dimanches-familles du Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- Festival Traditions du monde de Sherbrooke
- Fiesta de cultures à St-Rémi
- Festival FIER de Repentigny
We also participated in the artistic events:
- Nul p’art ailleurs of the Artistic Diversity of Montreal
- The inauguration of Frederic Back Park
- ATSA’s Kitchen Your City
All our workshops are led by professionals in inter-cultural mediation. We provide all the necessary materials and can adapt the workshops to your specific needs.
(collaboration with the Kanienkehaka Traditional Council)
- Sujets possibles pour les ateliers : The Great Peace, Corn Puppies, Haudenosaunee
- Materials, 1 Traditional Council member, 1 English/French translator, 1 facilitator, 90 minutes
- $700 + travel expenses after 10km from downtown Montreal
- Possible topics for workshops: Piñata, Lucha Libre, Ojo de Dios
- Equipment and 2 facilitators, 60 minutes, continuous workshop
- $500 + travel expenses after 10km from downtown Montreal
Here are some workshops that you can develop for your event. Call us and let’s review the PAAL catalogue together to adapt it to your needs.