Our workshops introduce young people to authentic traditions from different peoples and communities through artistic activities.
These can be done:
- In class
- During extracurricular activities or daycare
- During pedagogical days.
In order to promote the period of social and cognitive development of the child, our workshops are aimed at children going to preschool, elementary and secondary school.
We are committed to developing, in collaboration with teachers, the critical spirit of the citizens of tomorrow.
- Typically planned for 25 participants
- All materials are included
- Given in either French, English or Spanish, as needed
- The workshop can take place in the classroom
- Duration from 1 to 2 hours, the content can adapt to your schedule
- The workshops can be given continuously according to your needs
If your school is English speaking, you can apply for the ELAN Inspire Artist Grant.
The workshops are available year round. If you are an English-speaking school, you can benefit from the “inspired artist” scholarship https://artistsinspire.ca/ which will pay for PAAL workshops